Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Month 3 in NC!

Oh man, I apologize for being so terrible at updating this thing!

Steven celebrated his 30th bday on September 7! We had a great time. We went out to dinner and Josiah was sooooooo good! We got to get through appetizer and dinner before we heard Josiah saying "out, out" to get out of the highchair....now thats a miracle! Here's a pic of the boys that day:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A couple of days later, Steven's brother made a surprise visit down to NC. I was sooooooooooooooooo happy because I know Steven really missed him! It was a great surprise. Josiah ran around the house saying "Tio Tio Tio Tio Tio" and Amy and Richie competed for who was Josiahs favorite :) Here's a pic of Josiah and his Tio Richie:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In other news, I have been enjoying every minute of being home with Josiah. He really is the best kid ever! He has his moments, but he is pretty well behaved. Steven likes his job a lot and LOVES school, even though it takes a toll on him physically to be doing both.

Its still REALLY hot out here, but I hear its pretty hot even in NY for this time of year so I wont complain! I just want to wear FALL clothes already!

Anyway, all is well here! Stay tuned for my next post!

No comments: