Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A romantic night out...without Steven!

Ahhh made ya look!!!!

So Steven had school tonight and I had cabin fever! So I decided Josiah and I would go out (I was feeling brave!) We went to the mall and he had to walk around since his stroller was in my car and I was driving Amy's car...I was afraid he would run around like a madman but he was such a good boy!!!! We went into our favorite store (Children's Place!) and Josiah got a shirt and of course, one for Ella. (Less than $10 for both, I might add!)

Anyway, so since he was SUCH a good boy, I decided to push my luck :) We went out to dinner at Carabba's (its like a nicer Olive Graden for you NYers :) - Amy waits tables there so we went to visit her. Anyway, I was really afraid of being out in a nice restaurant with him by myself but all went well! He was the perfect gentleman and I am such a lucky momma!

I feel so accomplished!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww! I love it! I love you guys! ... And I love that you always find yourself some serious bargains! HUGS!

D.A.C. said...

God Bless You guys. Hope everything is going great in NC. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you all again.

Aren't they adorable when they do the things you least expect.

I Love it.