Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Picking

I LOVE the fall! This weekend we took Josiah pumpkin picking to a really cute lil' farm over here. He had a great time running around and looking at the tractors, farm animals, and "biiiiig punkins". Of course, it gets harder and harder to get cute pics of him since he doesn't stay still for one second, but here a few we took :)


Then the next day our church hosted a Harvest celebration and he had a lot of fun at that too! We tired him out all weekend!

I also got to go out sans toddler for 2 hours! It was glorious. All I did was go to the mall but being able to walk around not worrying about what Josiah was doing was so fun!

So, the countdown begins to Ella's arrival...less than 3 weeks away now! My parents arrive in 11/7 and 2 days later, Ella should be here! I can't wait!

No comments: