Thursday, October 11, 2007

Could it be?!

Has fall ACTUALLY arrived? On Tuesday, it was 95 degrees here...in October! What on earth?! Ok, I know I am further south now, but still. That temperature is not even normal for down here. And being 8 1/2 mos pregnant doesn't help! All I have to say is THANK GOD for drive thrus. I mean, down here you barely have to get out of your car! I had to go to the ATM and Josiah was sleeping in the mom-mobile, plus it was too hot to get out. PROBLEM SOLVED: Drive thru ATM. Ahhh...gotta love the suburbs.

Anyway, relief is in sight. Today, the high is 72. Not bad at all. We've been wanting to take Josiah pumpkin picking, and I, for one, want pumpkin pie. But its just WRONG to do any of those when you are wearing shorts and still have your a/c pumping!

So, bring on the crisp, cool air!!!!!

On another note...keep us in prayer. Josiah woke up with a nearly 103 degree fever last night and Steven is sick too. I'm feeling fine, just in the "get this child out of me" stage...but no complaints really.

No comments: