Monday, October 29, 2007

13 days until Ella arrives!

So my dr. changed my csection to Nov. 12. I was not too happy about that since it wouldve been easier for Steven if it had been on a Fri, but it gives us 3 more days with Josiah. My parents come in on 11/7 so Josiah probably wont be wanting to hang around Steven and I anyway hahaha.

This weekend my sister threw me a baby shower with a few of the girls down here. It was soooo sweet and I had a lot of fun! Ella got spoiled :) I didnt have my camera since I was completely surprised, but my friend took pics and I will post them as soon as I get a chance.

In other news, I have the longest to-do list and the tiniest energy level. UGHHH it is sooooo annoying. I really need to get myself together. Today I actually WROTE DOWN what was on the mental list in my mind, but haven't done ONE thing from it. Oh well....

No comments: