Sunday, July 1, 2007

Shopaholics!!

When I came into work the day after finding out I was having a girl, my co-workers had bought 5 outfits each!!!!! Ella is one lucky girl!

Then, this weekend we went shopping. I bought her a bunch of stuff for next summer (on clearance, of course) and my parents bought her a ridiculous amount of the cutest clothes ever!!!! Even Josiah got some stuff! Her Grandma Rosa sent us some money to buy her some stuff too so we got Ella her first bikini (for next summer) and some girly pink sleepers, since all we have is a bunch of blue ones!
It was so fun to shop for a girl and she already has a bin of clothes and isn't even born yet!


Here are some pictures of some of her new clothes:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: