Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Belly pics and other updates!

photoSo here I am at the 20 week mark, coming along nicely. I'm a lot more uncomfortable than I was with Josiah, but thats ok...I'll take that over no morning sickness.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And today I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend/almost like a sister, Crystal! Enjoy.

In other Ortiz news, we are counting down to the big moving date! It's really stressful trying to pack up everything, see everyone we love and just preparing for a move out of state, but on the other hand we are SOOOO excited to start our new life, one we know will benefit both Josiah and Ella immensely!

Everything seems to be working out so far and my job is letting me work from home for at least 3 months which I am really excited about...

Here is a pic of the pool in our new complex:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Also, here is a link to view a slideshow of images from the complex we are going to live in while we househunt!

Virtual Tours

I'll be sending out an email with all our contact information soon!

No comments: