Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Kiddo news

Well I havent updated this bad boy in a while! Here's whats new with the kiddos!

Ella is getting so big so fast! She is nice and chubby and is generally a happy baby! She is starting to smile a lot and has been cooing too. Josiah really amuses her, she smiles at everything he does!

Josiah is sooo cute as well. He is talking up a storm, knows all his shapes, colors, numbers and is working on the alphabet. His new thing is singing. He sings a lor of songs and it is so cute! My personal favorite is when he sings his ABC's. It sounds like this "A, B, C, D, E, F, G...la la la la la, N, O , P...now I know my ABCs, next time know my ABC's" hahaha...too cute. He is also working on saying how to spell his name...it goes like this "J-O-S-E-A-B-H" hahaha close enough!!!!!

As far as Steven and I go, we are doing good. We have been house hunting but havent put a bid on anything yet. Hopefully soon :)

No comments: