Sunday, November 4, 2007

Josiah and Josiah

I met a girl in our church down here who I really hit it off with! She has a 2 1/2 year old named Josiah as well (and a 5 mo. old little boy who will be Ella's playmate haha). Anyway, my Josiah and hers hit it off too and they are sooooo cute playing together. They are like monkey see, monkey do! We took them to the park the other day and they had so much fun!

Here are a couple of pics:
Later that night we went out to eat with a group of friends and had such a good time! Even better, Josiah slept throughout the whole meal so Steven and I got to eat without having to cut up food into small pieces, keep silverware from flinging and sugar packets from opening haha...Here are a couple of pics of me and my boy before we left! Yes...I know my belly is ENORMOUS!

No comments: