Monday, May 21, 2007

Mother's Day and other stuff :)

Oooops! Sorry I haven't posted in about a week!!! Here's a quick update :)

For Mother's Day we went out with my sister, brother in law and their tribe of 5 kids! We all went to Johnny Rockets and had a great time! Josiah got to run around the little grass area with his cousins...lots of fun until he fell and busted his lip. My poor baby! But all he needed was some juice and he was as good as new! Here are some pics:

























Josiah is doing good! He is talking up a storm now and he runs around the house with the cell phone screaming "Dad-DY, Dad-DY!" He loves balls, trucks, dirt and any other boy toy you can think of.


The pregnancy is coming along great! We find out the sex on June 25 so give your best guess...girl or boy!


Here I am at 12 weeks pregnant :)


So all in all, we are doing well! I will try to keep updating as often as possible :)
Tally-O for now!

2 comments:

D.A.C. said...

You guys look so happy. We miss you guys alot. I read your comments on our blog, Thank You. It is so amazing how kids pick up nearly the same things and they do not even hang out together. We can't wait to have the kids see eachother. God Bless you guys and the soon top be new arrival. See You Soon!!!

Unknown said...

Sarita! I love you guys! Send me those pictures on Snapfish! I miss yous!