Thursday, May 24, 2007

The best feeling EVER!!!!

Yesterday I felt the baby kick for the first time!!! I had been feeling things for a couple of days and wondering if they were kicks or gas...(hahaha, hey Im pregnant!)..but it was definitely a kick yesterday!!! Seriously, Im not the biggest fan of pregnancy but feeling the baby kick is the best feeling ever! It took me a while to feel it with Josiah and every time I felt him kick I would tell Steven "feel him!"...Steven got sick of it after a while hahahaha...but to me it never got old (except when his feet were lodged in my ribs!)

Anyway...thats the news :)

Josiah now points at my belly and says "bay-beee." I wonder how he is going to react when the baby actually comes. He is sooooo spoiled and totally has Steven and I wrapped around his fingers! I think he will be ok though :)

No comments: